Become a Member
Everyone is welcome at the Senior Center of West Seattle. By becoming a member you are helping support the services, programs and activities that help our community thrive. Join today and pay your annual membership fee.
Annual membership fees:
$50 per year for ages 50+
$75 per year for under 50
$500 for a Lifetime Membership (never renew again!)
Online with our easy form and payment:
By mail or in-person: Download and fill out our membership form and mail it or bring it in with your payment. Membership Form
Welcome Membership Handbook: Learn all about membership at the Senior Center of West Seattle.
We provide financial assistance if you cannot afford the membership fee. Please contact us at 206-932-4044.
Renew your Membership
Your membership matters. By renewing your membership, you are making our programs possible. It is easy to renew your membership and pay your annual fee.
Online with our renewal form:
By mail or in-person: Download and fill out our renewal form and mail it or bring it in with your payment. Membership Form
As a member of the Senior Center of West Seattle you will receive many fantastic benefits:
- New in 2021: No fees for members on classes and activities (except specialty services like Foot Care and Dental Hygiene)
- New in 2021: Free Cookie Friday (come to our main entrance between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. for a fresh-baked cookie delivered to the door, please wear your mask)
- New in 2021: Discounts at local West Seattle businesses! (stay tuned for a list coming soon)
- Our bi-monthly newsletter mailed to your home that includes news, tips, menus, calendars and a schedule of activities and events
- Free birthday luncheon celebration (when our in-person dining reopens)
- Free holiday meal celebration (when our in-person dining reopens)
- 10% discount on meeting room rentals up to $500
- 50% discount on the first Friday of the month at our Stop ‘N Shop thrift store