Membership Registration & Renewal
Senior Center of West Seattle Membership
Santa & member dancing at Membership Holiday Luncheon
The Senior Center of West Seattle – We provide a welcoming, inclusive environment where people can enjoy warm friendships, healthy activities, joyful experiences and meaningful engagement as they age….at any age!
By becoming a member you are helping support the services, programs, and activities of the center that help keep our seniors thriving in our community. The benefits are endless and the sense of well-being is priceless!
- Free Bimonthly newsletter
- Free Birthday lunch
- Free Holiday lunch
- Discounted program and event fees
- Free Computer Lab
- Indoor & Outdoor Activities
- Nutritional Lunch program
- A weekly food bank
- Member discounts in our Thrift Store – Stop’N Shop
- Support groups for the concerns to the aging.
- Licensed Social Worker on staff
- Information on free and for-hire assistance
- Home outreach from our social worker & volunteers
- Financial, insurance, income tax and legal counseling
- A coupon for free coffee & cookie in Margie’s Café and a Free Movie Pass
- The good feeling of supporting the local Senior Center in your neighborhood. * See Handbook below
Special Member Benefit While SCWS is Closed for Social Distancing – Pro Bono Legal Documents from Attorney Scott Schill.
- SCWS members can contact Scott at email@example.com or 425.559.7046 for free basic legal documents such as a Last Will and Testament, Power of Attorney for Healthcare, Power of Attorney for Finances, HIPAA Patient Authorization or Healthcare Directive (Living Will).
- Scott is a graduate of the George Washington University Law School and the University of California at Berkeley. He lives with his family in the West Seattle Junction neighborhood.
- 50 and older $50/year
- Under 50 $75/year
- Lifetime: $500
Membership – Join or Renew Now – ONLINE
Membership Form Fill out a membership form and send in with your payment or drop it by at the front desk.
WELCOME Membership Handbook. Answers to most of your questions
Join Us: EVERYONE is welcome!
Become a member of the Senior Center!