Become a Member
Everyone is welcome at the Senior Center of West Seattle. By becoming a member you are helping support the services, programs and activities that help our community thrive. Join today and pay your annual membership fee.
Annual membership fees:
- Individual membership (any age): $50 each
- Household membership (2-person max): $75 total
- Lifetime membership (never need to renew again!): $500 each
- Household lifetime membership: $750 total for household
Online with our easy form and payment:
By mail or in-person: Download and fill out our membership form and mail it or bring it in with your payment. Membership Form
Welcome Membership Handbook: Learn all about membership at the Senior Center of West Seattle.
We provide financial assistance if you cannot afford the membership fee. Please contact us at 206-932-4044.
Renew your Membership
Your membership matters. By renewing your membership, you are making our programs possible. It is easy to renew your membership and pay your annual fee.
Online with our renewal form:
By mail or in-person: Download and fill out our renewal form and mail it or bring it in with your payment. Membership Form
As a member of the Senior Center of West Seattle you will receive many fantastic benefits:
- No fees for members on classes and activities (except specialty services like Foot Care and Dental Hygiene)
- 50% discount on the first Friday of the month at our Stop ‘N Shop thrift store
- Our bi-monthly newsletter mailed to your home that includes news, tips, menus, calendars and a schedule of activities and events
- Free birthday luncheon celebration
- Discounts at local West Seattle businesses!
- Tom’s Automotive: Senior Center members receive 10% off services costing $50 or more plus a free car care clinic
- Falafel Salam: Members get 10% off their order
- Daystar: Members receive a one-time credit of $2,000 to apply toward their residency fee or move-in costs
- Capers: 10% off when seniors show their membership card