Our 2022 Resolutions
The clock has struck midnight. 2022 is starting to take shape and 2021 is in the rearview mirror. From all of us here at the Senior Center of West Seattle, we wish you a happy and healthy new year filled with friends, laughter, learning, and growth.
As we consider the new year, we have so much in store for our members. In the spirit of transition, this has us considering some resolutions of our own. If you will indulge us, we would love to share some with you.
- Celebrating the end of COVID and hopefully a life without masks!
- New programming including options to gather with friends to sing and dance
- A full slate of Rainbow Bingo events
- Volunteers of all ages helping to shape this community
- Social workers that continue to help guide seniors on their aging journey
- Record sales for our Stop ‘N Shop Thrift Store